Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Edmodo for Parents
To support the rollout of parent accounts in your school or district, we will be hosting a regular series of Edmodo for Parents webinars beginning January 20th and continuing every other Thursday at 6pm EST. During these webinars,we will provide parents with a basic overview of the features and functionality of Edmodo, including the ability to:
- Create an account using the unique parent code provided by the teacher
- Send a note to the teacher or their child
- View Assignments and Due Dates
- Share Content
- Filter calendar views for multiple teachers and/or children in the family
- Access Edmodo through the free mobile app
Edmodo provides a safe and easy way for students and teachers to connect and collaborate.